Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition, you must be a UK resident at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of b small publishing.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner be the entrant who is judged to be the best by the judges. The judges' decision is final.
- If you are the competition winner, we will notify you by post and e-mail.
- You can find out who has won the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition, to b small publishing, Lower Deck, One Phoenix Wharf, Eel Pie Island, Twickenham, TW1 3DY, UK after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agreed to participate in such promotional activity and material as b small may require.
- The prize is not transferable to another person.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.