Terms and ConditionsPoster giveaway Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize consists of:
- 1 x The Rights of the Fake-news Fighter poster
2. No cash or prize alternatives are available. 3. By entering this competition, you are subscribing to the b small monthly newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.
4. b small publishing reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5. The winners of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified no later than the 31/08/2020. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
6. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. b small publishing reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
7. The prize will be delivered to the winner between 01/09/2020-01/10/2020. However this may be subject to delays due to current travel restrictions.
8. b small publishing reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
9. It is the winner’s responsibility to book, arrange and manage their redemptions of the given prizes.
10. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
11. b small publishing's decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
12. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
13. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
14. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by b small publishing, without additional payment or permission.
16. Under no circumstances will b small publishing be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
17. b small publishing will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and b small publishing can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
18. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.