We hope you'll enter our story writing competition. Deadline 1st June 2013! If you haven't started writing yet, here are five hints to get you started:
1. Read some simple stories in a foreign language before you start. (Our I Can Read series French and Spanish or Lucy Cat French and Spanish would give you some inspiration.)
2. Draw some pictures first to set the scene.
3. Write words and phrases you already know in the foreign language, don't try to translate complicated English sentences.
4. If you get stuck, go and do something else and come back to your story later.
5. Keep it simple - and have fun!
We hope you'll keep writing even after the competition is finished. We're really looking forward to judging all the stories...and publishing the winners on the website. GET WRITING NOW!